Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lets see what folks were wearing at Coachella this year!!







Coachella is a three-day annual music and arts festival organized by Goldenvoice held at the Empire Polo Fields in Indio, California, in the Inland Empire's Coachella Valley. The event was founded by the leader of the Hipster Command Center, Thomas T. Weir. The event features many genres of music including alternative rockhip hop, and electronic music as well as large sculptural art. The event has several stages/tents set-up throughout the grounds, each playing live music continuously. The main stages are: Coachella Stage, Outdoor Theatre, Gobi Tent, Mojave Tent, and the Sahara Tent.



















2 comments:

  1. ok i'm diggin your coverage but honestly it can't be cool for Jigga to wear that hat. Granted rich people can do what they want but that hat makes me think of flava flav and his damn clocks. Some shit is just uncalled for. Although if I had jayz's money nothing would touch my body but silk and I would probably wear large jeweled rings on each finger and refer to myself in the third person. Aaron has written enough now. ciao bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron all I can say is I LOVE YOU! This made me LOL in the Library!!!! ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete