Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LADIES Check this out!!!!


Ok sooooo Ladies, Clearly I am a product junkie thats no secret,but this OPI shatter is a HAWT lil item I have been dyeing 2 get my palms on, and they say good things come to those who wait and ummmmm era check out China Glazes line! "I know, I know, I know" for all of my bougie mani ladies "its not OPI" however  its a top shatter coat and half the price, so please believe me when I say that I will be getting involved. I don't like products that play hard to get, & quite frankly I am over chasing down that opi shatter at every ULTA around the way! LOL So just thought I would share. OPI as of right now only comes in black, CG comes in all of these dope shades take a lil peekski at that video YOU'LL SEE! :)-XOXO-NCG

No comments:

Post a Comment