Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Red+Nude Lip/Nails

Trey Songz- Red Lipstick MP3 Download

MAC Boy Bait
Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick - 13
mac russian red
mac creme d'nude 
Belle de Jour by Nars



So Ladies....The PERFECT nude lip and red lip are sometimes hard to find. These products are def my favorite. I can't lie I'm a NARSSSSS ADDICT so I swear by their products Belle de Jour is by far my FAVE NUDE lip if you don't want to go to matte I Love to pair it with MAC Boy Bait! However Mac's creme d'nude would def come in 2nd place its yummy on the lips as well, I like to put lipglass over it if I want to make it shiny. Red lip is something u either love or hate. I really don't do it often but I have been seeing it popping up on some of my fave celebs and I'm a little JELLZ I want to do it TOO!!! LOL It really is like this finishing touch on a dope outfit! So just thought I would share a few products-XOXO-NCG 
Nicki Tips-With Red lip...TAKE YOUR TIME WITH APPLICATION and use a liner! Bc once those lips set thats it! :) 
Ohhhhhhh & BTW-A great red polish that pops and an awesome nude color can make an outfit. Its up to you whether you want to pair your lip AND your nail, but both of these colors are AMAZING ON! 

sephora by opi-Leotard Optional 
(opaque mocha beige)
essie-one of a kind
essie-barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment