Monday, July 4, 2011

**Current Obsession** Bright Bottoms X Leopard Print X AA Burnout T's

AA Heather Burnout Deep V-Neck with Pocket

J Brand Skinny Stretch Twill Pants



AG Jeans Skinny Crop Pants




So recently I have noticed yummy colored denim popping up everywhere so I decided I  NEEDED to get involved. I love love love all things leopard so I picked up these sandals and mixed them in with the colorful denim. AA makes amazing T's so why not bring it all together with a basic white T. Perfect for summer days, when the temp drops add black leather or denim jacket-XOXO-NCG 

2 comments:

  1. Alternative apparel burnout is always in heavy rotation...probably one of the most comfortable tees I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I will send you some with the other goods!

    ReplyDelete