Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Missoni For Target...my shipments are coming in....1 by 1 :)



Whewwww so as most of you know Missoni desighned an AMAZING collection for target. Living in NYC I didn't even waste any time trying to get into the 2 targets that we have here in city, however I refresed my target browser ALL MORNING until I got in. Once I did get in most items were already sold out, but I did get a chance to snag a "few" of the household items that I wanted to get my hands on. Some them's came in today, a few are backordered GRRRRR. However, I wasnt disapiointed, items including this AMAZING ottmoan look great! The picture frames and crates are vibrant and I can't wait to put them in the apartment. Some of the other items on the way are candles a throw, the full dish set, including Dinner and salad plates, bowls and tumblr's and mugs! Oh and the towels in ALL COLORS! (yes I'm obsessed) Just thought I would share-XOXO-NCG

No comments:

Post a Comment